3/30/2009

French Vouge magazine editor in chief of the daughter board(Carine Roitfeld,Julia Restoin Roitfeld)

French version in "VOGUE" editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld accepted an interview with CNN, her daughter Julia Restoin Roitfeld and boarded the " 's Bazaar" magazine for the shooting a group of large pages.
Carine Roitfeld: French version of "VOGUE" editor-in-chief
"Black? Dark time is over. Fur? Are a nightmare for the elderly; jewelry? I hate table. Big wide belt? Ago infatuated with me, not now. Handbags? Wearing a transparent T-shirts, or full take-off of handbags, guess I prefer the handle pocket, so that those who attempt to sell two pieces of leather on a big guy hell with the price. "From this, an engaging fashion, then that would be crazy.Carine Roitfeld in 2001 but took over the French version of "Vogue" before this virtue, this virtue or after.
Her a piece of anti-fashion attitude, as represented by the flattery of "advanced , Fan locomotive independent female infants with a combination of middle-aged." Over the past few years she was "Vanity Fair", "WWD", "Sunday Times" in the best dress list, listen to what she said: "I do not know how to fashion."
"I was the best dress, I was" Vogue "editor-in-chief, very good. Let me be the most pleased that my son and daughter did not drug abuse, 30 years, I am still and my partner (they did not get married, because she do not think marriage will never be divorced) together, we still are a family, this is the best. "
Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld
Carine RoitfeldCarine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment