8/27/2009

Death Calculator

Death calculator to determine how you long will you live. You wonder how long will i live . I know, you know, and we all know that we all must die someday but hopefully this will help you determine how long you will have.

Are you ready for death? I know that it must happen sometime but not all people are ready for that. Sometimes we think to ourselves what is it like ? what would life be like here if I was gone? This may help you at least prepare



1. What is your age?
Under 18 Years Old
18 to 24 Years Old
25 to 30 Years
Old
31 to 40 Years Old
41 to 50 Years Old
51 to 60 Years Old
Over 60 Years Old
2. What is your gender?
Male
Female
3.
What movies do you like?
action
horror
romance
sci fi
adventure
disney
4. Do you live with someone?
Yes
No
I try not to think about it
5. What is your diet like?
I eat often, when i want, where i want
I
dont care
I try to watch what i eat
I am careful with what i eat
6. How is your stress?
I am always stressed
I am sometimes
stressed
I am never stressed
I am too stupid to realize that i am stressed
7. What is your daily activity like?
I am always doing something dangerouse
I am cautiouse to what I do
I am not sure
I try to be cautiouse
8. What is your favorite color?
Blue

Green
Orange

Red
Purple
Black
9. Do you have pets?
yes, have cat
(s)
yes, have dog(s)
neither
10. Do you have children?
Yes
No
11. Which do you prefer?
Earth
Wind
Water
Fire
Heart
12. Do you spend time with your
parents?
Yes
No



No comments:

Post a Comment