4/02/2009

She is a heavy cake or fashion bomb(Beth Ditto,Gossip,Kanye West ,Pink,Anna Wintour,KarlLagerfeld,Fendi,Chanel,Silvia Fendi,Pink Concert)

Paris Fashion Week on the current emergence of a heavy idol: punk singer Beth Ditto. She should be held here at the invitation Fendi small concerts, homeopathy get a lot of important show of the first row.

Beth Ditto, a popular punk band Gossip's lead singer, a feminist advocacy, homosexuals sharp words, a performance at the underwear thrown at the audience, became popular when his ass to the carpet paparazzi pictures of crazy women. Naked on a "Love" magazine cover more than 200 pounds of body weight of the woman.

The same is Beth Ditto, when she got into the Paris fashion front row Zhou field, they become overly cautious, a disturbed woman. She made no secret of his strange many rare, and others also do not care. They arranged for her and Kanye West sitting next to Pink's, introduced him to put Anna Wintour, KarlLagerfeld, and she attended the show each of the designers and give them photo shoot.

Beth This is the first time take part in Fashion Week, she's the main purpose of this trip as Fendi are the guest performers at the VIP party, at the same time she was invited to watch, including a lot of fashion, including Chanel conference. She is very clear, as a punk singer, take part in Paris Fashion Week mean a perishable. What is the relationship be?

Early precedent fashion. She can not resist the temptation of fashion, has no intention to do so.

Silvia Fendi, said: "We are not to rely on Beth Ditto in order to promote the new handbags, just want to take a risk, to change that. In the fashion industry, nothing is impossible."

For Beth, this is a pleasant adventure. Although she understands that she is a superficial fashion, frivolous, cruel world, and occupy one of the people weighing only half of her, she and they can not really agree with each other. However, she came to Paris, this does not intend to become one of, but are to open a mini concert.

Once the fashion of care to suffer, then regardless of good ideas are full of designers, the pretty girls crazy diet, or to sing the feminist punk, all will be Hand in the best of luck.

Q: do you love from a young age is a beautiful girl?

A: When I was small, the total of people want to dress up my little princess, they give me lot of pink toys, then I hate pink. Me too like to wear pretty clothes of children, but I always wear them at the place to play dirty. In contrast, I now have a very feminine, and I now enjoy on the pink.

Q: At time of young people, whether you build for their own and upset?

A: I always said to myself: "I look beautiful, unique." Of course, I do not really think so. Every day for my self-esteem and tangled. Since you do not like the others, if you do not say so myself, do not expect other people will tell you so. If you do not love themselves, no one to love you.

Q: When did you start are concerned about the fashion?

A: I have been very popular, elementary school, my class are the only one who knew Todd Oldham are the people. Barbie likes me is because they can change shapes. I have a shopping mall in Arkansas, the muffin shop work day, workers at a shoe shop across from the Children came to me that if I give him free food every day, he send me a pair of shoes. Pair of black high-heeled shoes that I entered the fashion world.

Q: you are the punk how the beginning of the road?

A: If your body like me, and no money, then fell in love punk is very natural, punk, even if you feel nothing can be different. You dare to wear evening dress of the mother go to school. Fashion is as to the. Lot of designers I have encountered a similar experience.

Q: In your opinion, the spirit of punk and fashion are inseparable from it?

A: on the great. Fashion is also a political movement exercise. From the 1960s the Black Panther Party (BlackPanthers), 1970's of those who advocate the non-feminist underwear, and then to the 1990s female violence (Roit Grrrl), they are a fashion statement.

Q: So for you, fashion is a personal statement

A: No, I enjoy the fun of fashion. I am a woman in love dress up and enjoy Receive free fashion designers.

Q: how do you usually wear when performing?

A: I like the fabric breathable, comfortable shoes, have color. Stylists are always ready for a lot of my black clothes, which made me tired of the extreme.

Q: How do you form their own dress style?

A: I always get inspiration from them, much transvestite star also inspired me. I often produce their own, modify clothes or old clothes to second-hand clothing store Amoy. Sarah Adams of my friends are my clothing consultants, put my mind to tell her own, she took them out to do.

I like cute and fashionable clothes. I will put a lot of semi-dress or T shirt to wear as a dress. I believe that good clothes good clothes. Fashion is the most self-deception of the designer's first name too seriously.

Q: Over the years, do you think of fat people thin and weak for the changes in the concept?

A: A few years ago, I think the situation has improved, but now has deteriorated. Clothes more and more narrow, more and more people around many of the diet. However, my image seems to have been an affirmation of the band start on my magazine, "Vogue", "iD", "Nylon", "Love" are looking for large areas of my fashion shoot.

I just want people to be more simple and fair view of the body, not to the spirit of doping fascist. Obsessed with obesity and weight loss same foolish infatuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment